- This week, we were able to finally find a software we want to use for editing our video and got started on it.
- It felt nice to finally have our software chosen and get started on the video editing.
- I learned how to use few tools from the software “Video Pad.” The challenges this week was that none of us used this program before and we had to kind of figure things out as we went.
- I think the only way to overcome this challenge is to use it more and explore it until we get more familiar.
- I don’t believe anything failed this week.
- In the future, I wish our video could be completely edited, and ready to be shown at the final presentation.
- As I mentioned earlier, I think the main thing I learned is how to use some of the tools in the new software I’m using. I feel like we didn’t get too much work done but that was only because we were trying to figure out how the program works and get familiar with it.
- We asked Natalie to look over at our project. She said it was a really nice website and well organized. She said we could improve on changing some of the pictures to our own and making it more original.