For the duck assignment, I used the Clone Stamp to get rid of the 2 ducks from the original image.
For this acne assignment, I used the Healing Brush to get rid of the acne on the face.
For the Sinclair Center assignment, I used the Patch Tool to get rid of the black wire on the left top of the picture and the leaves on the top right side of the picture. I personally liked this tool better than any of the other tools I learned in this lesson.
For this willow tree assignment, I was asked to use all the tools I learned from this lesson to get rid of the men. I used a combination of all 3 of the Clone Stamp, Healing Brush, and the Patch Tool to complete this task.