- This week, we decided to change our program for editing the video, again. We started using imovie and we were actually able to upload all the videos and finish editing.
- I felt glad that we finally got our video done. I was worried at the beginning of class because we were starting over but with a familiar program, we actually got a lot of work done and were able to finish.
- I’ve learned that sometimes old and familiar is good. As I mentioned in the blogs in the past few weeks, we were having trouble using a video editor software that we never used. This week, as we decided to stick with the more familiar software, imovie, we were finally able to get it going. I don’t think that there were any challenges this week.
- I don’t believe we had a challenge this week.
- I don’t think anything failed this week – it was a very good week on this project!
- In the future, I hope we could upload the video to the website so everyone could enjoy and finish touch ups on the website for our final presentation.
- I learned more tools revolving imovie. I believe that we all had a good day and were very motivated to get this video done – as we don’t have much classes left. We got it all done and I’m proud.
- What are other video editing software that are easy to use and is convenient for everyone?